September 9, 2007
The North Bay
Not but a short trip north of San Francisco will one find some of the most breathtaking views and sunsets (yea, west coast!) With Julie's best friend visiting for a few days, we headed up to the North Bay for a day of outdoor pleasure. We spent most of the afternoon swimming in Russian River where the scenery was similar to the Blue Ridge parkway. There were small quaint towns and campgrounds dotted along a winding road that followed the river. We made it over to the coast at Goat's Rock Park for sunset. I have to say that I saw no rock that resembled a goat, but I did not leave disappointed from the cliffs and crashing waves made golden by the setting sun. We topped the night off in Bodega Bay with fresh local seafood and stargazing in a pasture. Delightful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Breathtaking Woos! Truely incredible!!!!!! I am subscribed to your blog on Google reader and the slideshows didn't show up there- but they work perfectly on blogger.
I want to be where you are!!! Stay there long enough for me to visit :) Maybe a pit stop on my way to Africa?!?! hehee.
It's so nice to see your home. What an inspration it must be! Oh I'm so excited.
Post a Comment